Tao Beach at The Venetian
Tao Beach At The Venetian:
From the geniuses behind Tao and Marquee nightclubs, Tao Beach is another excellent option for those looking to enjoy a smaller, but still high-energy, pool party atmosphere. You can expect to see just as many people partying as you see relaxing under the sun, which makes Tao Beach an excellent choice for those looking for both or something in between.
|$20 – $30, Not Including Special Events.|
|10:00 a.m. – close, Daily|
|10 Minutes – 1 Hour, depending on event.|
*JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas dayclub. If you would like to inquire about cabanas and daybed reservations or have further questions about Tao Beach, simply message them directly by filling out the form below. Click here if you would like to be placed on the complimentary Tao Beach guest list.
Insider Tips For Tao Beach Club:
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 15 minutes – 1 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Best to arrive by: 11a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, afternoons during the rest of the week.
- HOW TO GET TO TAO BEACH: Before you get to Tao Beach’s ropes, you first have to get access to the pool area that Tao Beach is on. You’ll do this by finding the Tao Beach Kiosk, which is located just towards the casino floor from the main Venetian parking garage (as in, if you’re in the casino, walk like you’re going to the garage. If you’re in the garage walking to casino, you’ll run right into it). You’ll get a stamp, go to the elevator, and get off on the pool deck. If you get lost, ask any Venetian employee.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Cabana and daybed pricing varies depending on demand and what event Tao Beach has going on. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact Tao Beach.
- BEST CABANA LOCATION: Encore Beach Club offers a solid variety of cabana and daybed options, with nearly all having their advantages depending on what you’re looking for. One of the most unique features of EBC’s cabana layout, is their row of second level cabanas that open up to the Las Vegas Strip (unfortunately, we’re being told that hanging off the side of them is frowned upon by Encore Beach Club security).
- BEST FOOD TO ORDER: As a sister property to the world famous Tao restaurant (located downstairs), enjoy an Asian-inspired menu as well as more traditional pool fare (club sandwiches, quesadillas, etc).