Sign Up For Tao Beach Guest List Here!
Sign Up For Tao Beach Guest List For Free:
The Venetian Hotel & Casino
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Ladies -or- Gentlemen w/ Equal Ladies
Signup By: 7:00PM Night Before Event
Learn How The Tao Beach Guest List Works
Tao Beach Event Calendar
What Is The Cover Charge At Tao Beach?
When you sign up for our guest list you will receive:
- Tao Beach guest list is available for both men and women.
- Men must have at least as many women checking in with them to be honored on the guest list.
- Women will receive free entrance into the pool.
- Men will receive either free or discounted entrance into the pool, depending on the event.
- Arrive in dress code. And be at least 21 years old with valid ID.
- Pool management reserves all rights.
If visiting Tao Beach as general admission, men will pay $30 and women pay $20 for entry while having to wait for 20-30 minutes to enter. For holidays and special events such as 4Th Of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day and New Years Eve, entry is higher, the wait is longer and you will need to purchase tickets.
Tao Beach Dress Code:
Want a simple tip to stay within dress code at Tao Beach? Just dress like you’re going to a pool! It’s as easy as that. Wear swim attire (bathing suits, bikinis, board shorts, etc) and not street clothes (three piece suits, cargo shorts, etc).
How To Get To Tao Beach:
Located on the pool deck of The Venetian Resort & Casino (3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd), getting to Tao Beach takes a couple of quick steps. First, make your way towards the main hotel parking garage. On the same level that takes you to the garage, you’ll see a small Tao Beach kiosk with one of their hosts. You just need him to stamp your arm so that elevator security knows you are going to Tao Beach.
Make your way to the neighboring hotel elevator and then to the pool deck on the 4th floor, then follow the signs to Tao Beach.
Photo Of Tao Beach: