XS Nightclub Bottle Service and Table Reservations
XS Nightclub Bottle Service
JackColton.com works directly with XS Las Vegas. If you would like to inquire about XS bottle service or have further questions, simply message a XS VIP Host directly by filling out the form below.
If bottle service is out of your budget, check out the XS guest list.
How much is Bottle Service at XS Nightclub?
|Table Location||Table Minimum|
|4 Top Table||$2,000|
|Back Wall Main Room||$3,000|
|3rd Tier Table||$5,000|
|Upper Dance Floor||$7,000|
|Lower Dance Floor||$8,000|
For an accurate quote on a XS bottle service, XS table reservation cost, bottle prices or to see a menu, simply fill out the above form and a lead host who works directly for XS Nightclub will be in touch shortly.
It’s Free. Easy. And No Obligation Whatsoever!
- Bottles at XS Las Vegas start around around $695.
- XS bottle service pricing varies greatly depending on the night, scheduled performer, and how busy the club is. Check out the XS event calendar.
- There is also a 13% venue fee, 8.1% tax and 15% auto gratuity that will be added to your final bill.
- Holiday weekends and The Chainsmokers events are the most expensive.
How does XS Bottle Service work?
- Your host will provide you with different table option.
- Each table will have a table minimum based on location in the club.
- For entry level bottle service pricing, you will be asked to purchase 1-2 bottle for every 4-5 people in your group.
In addition to the information that your XS Nightclub host will provide after messaging them, we’ve written an in depth Q and A guide about Vegas nightclub bottle service.
What is the best table location at XS?
The best tables are located on the dance floor and upper dance floor. If you have the cash to spend, requesting an owners table or stage table will provide the best experience. Cheaper tables will be located on the back wall, immediate patio, or a table around the pool (If in season).
XS Main Room
Outside / Pool Area
XS Nightclub Table Map: