Marquee Nightclub Bottle Service and Table Reservations
Marquee Nightclub Bottle Service
JackColton.com works directly with Marquee Las Vegas. If you would like to inquire about Marquee bottle service or have further questions, simply message a Marquee VIP Host directly by filling out the form below.
If bottle service is out of your budget, check out the Marquee guest list.
How much is Bottle Service at Marquee Nightclub?
|Table Location||Table Minimum|
|Boom Box Room||$550|
|Salon Main Room||$1,500|
|Back Wall Main Room||$2,000|
|Upper Dance Floor||$3,000|
|Lower Dance Floor||$4,000|
For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum, table pricing, bottle prices or to see a menu, simply fill out the above form and a lead host who works directly for Marquee Nightclub will be in touch shortly.
It’s Free. Easy. And No Obligation Whatsoever!
- Bottles of alcohol at Marquee range from $500 to $550.
- Marquee bottle service pricing varies greatly depending on the night, scheduled performer, and how busy the club is. Check out the Marquee event calendar.
- Your table minimum does not include the 8% tax and 20% gratuity.
- Holiday weekends are the most expensive.
How does Marquee Bottle Service work?
- Your host will provide you with different table option.
- Each table will have a table minimum based on location in the club.
- For entry level bottle service pricing, you will be asked to purchase 1 bottle for every 4-5 people in your group.
In addition to the information that your Marquee Nightclub host will provide after messaging them, we’ve written an in depth Q and A guide about Vegas nightclub bottle service.
What is the best table location at Marquee?
The best tables at Marquee are on the dance floor. When making a reservation, tell your host you would like a table in the 50’s.