Light Nightclub Bottle Service and Table Reservations
Light Nightclub Bottle Service
JackColton.com works directly with Light Nightclub. If you would like to inquire about Light bottle service or have further questions, simply message a Light Nightclub VIP Host directly by filling out the form below.
If bottle service is out of your budget, check out the Light guest list.
How much is Bottle Service at Light Nightclub?
|Table Location||Table Minimum|
For an accurate quote on a Light Nightclub bottle service minimum, table pricing, bottle prices or to see a menu, simply fill out the above form and a lead host who works directly for Light Nightclub will be in touch shortly.
It’s Free. Easy. And No Obligation Whatsoever!
- Light Nightclub bottle prices start at $500 to $550.
- Light bottle service pricing varies greatly depending on the night, scheduled performer, and how busy the club is. Check out the Light event calendar.
- Your table minimum does not include the 8% tax and 20% gratuity.
- Holiday weekends are the most expensive nights for bottle service at Light.
How does Light Bottle Service work?
- Your host will provide you with different table option.
- Each table will have a table minimum based on location in the club.
- For entry level bottle service pricing, you will be asked to purchase 1 bottle for every 4-5 people in your group.
In addition to the information that your Light Nightclub host will provide after messaging them, we’ve written an in depth Q and A guide about Vegas nightclub bottle service.
What is the best table location at Light?
The best table location at Light Las Vegas is the Dance Floor. The dance floor tables in the corners are the biggest. Tables 63 and 64 are the best seats in the house with a straight on view of the DJ booth, but also the most expensive.