The Official Guide to Tao Nightclub In Las Vegas
Tao Nightclub at The Venetian Las Vegas:
As one of the top grossing nightclubs in the United States for over a decade, Tao Nightclub inside the Venetian hotel is one of the busiest in Las Vegas and is the perfect choice for those seeking a busy and upscale megaclub on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Popular features of Tao Las Vegas are the ‘Voyeur Models’ located throughout the mainroom, the club’s frequent celebrity guests, special DJ performances, and of course being host to as many as 3,000 or more people throughout any given night.
|10:00p.m. – close, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.|
|45 Minutes – 2 Hours, depending on night.|
|Sign up for Guest list.|
Upcoming Events at TAO Nightclub:
TAO NIGHTCLUB TABLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS
*JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about Tao Nightclub, simply message them directly by filling out the form below. Click here if you would like to be placed on the complimentary Tao Nightclub guest list.
INSIDER TIPS FOR TAO NIGHTCLUB:
- THE SETUP AT THE DOOR: If you are looking to skip the line, Tao Nightclub can be pretty tricky club to talk your way into as your access to the doormen is fairly limited. If you do not have a table reservation you can usually expect about a 45 minute wait to get in. Even if you are on the guest list. As always, try and get there somewhat early to help avoid a long wait.
- HOW TO GET TO THE NIGHTCLUB: Tao Las Vegas is located within the Grand Canal shops of the Venetian Hotel and Casino. The nightclub is accessible by way of the escalators on the main floor of the Venetian, or by walking through the mall from the parking garage. Those arriving through valet will want to use Tao Nightclub’s valet which is towards the end of the main valet (look for the little stand that says Tao).
- BEST NIGHTS TO GO: Tao Nightclub is open Thursday through Saturday. You will find celebrity hosts and performances on any regular club night. And A better mix of locals and tourists during their weekly Worship Thursday party.
- DRESS CODE: So that there isn’t any problem getting into the club once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt and / or sport coat to Tao. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, if you are unsure if something will work or not, play it safe.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed Drinks Start at $12, Beers $8, Shots $10.
Tao Nightclub Bottle Service Information:
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Table service pricing varies based on demand and event for the night. Bottles start at $425. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Tao Las Vegas. To learn more on how bottle service works, read our complete guide.
- BEST TABLE LOCATION: Tao Nightclub has a variety of tables within the main room that appeal to different needs. The most popular tables or VIP booth are throughout the dancefloor and ‘moat area,’ but can become very crowded very quickly. Those with larger groups who enjoy space and freedom will find the cabana tables to be more to their taste. The less desirable table locations will be in the lounge, hallway, and Opium Room – but will also be the best for negotiating lower bottle minimums.
- HIDDEN FEATURES: One of the signature features of Tao Nightclub is the many ‘voyeur models’ that are seen giving one another back massages, hanging in baskets, and bathing in rose petals throughout the club. The upstairs portion of the club has private women’s bathrooms that feature the clear to opaque doors which frost once the handle is turned. Gentlemen wanting to avoid the long bathroom lines will want to tip the security guard upstairs or make the quick trip to the bathroom in the downstairs restaurant / lounge (to the left of DJ booth).