Omnia Nightclub At Caesar’s Palace.
Omnia Nightclub At Caesar’s Palace:
If you’re looking for a nightlife experience at one of the most remarkably well-designed nightclubs around, then you’ll definitely enjoy Omnia Nightclub at Caesar’s Palace.
To be sure, this place is impressive. And with three separate sounds throughout it’s sprawling 75,000 SQ feet of seductive play room, Omnia Nightclub will actually provide you with three different impressive nightlife experiences in one.
If you’re looking to enjoy a performance by one of the most sought after DJs, then you’ll dance the night away in Omnia’s main room, which was designed with one thing in mind: to assault your senses with world-class lighting and sound.
Shaking things up a bit, you’ll find open format DJs spinning in the Heart Of Omnia, which itself is about the size of many other Vegas nightclubs. And for an evening with the stars, while under the stars, you’ll enjoy gazing the Las Vegas Strip on Omnia Nightclub’s patio terrace.
|The price of admission is determined by the scheduled event, usually ranging from $50-$100.|
|10:30 p.m. – close, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.|
|45 Minutes – 3 Hours, depending on night.|
OMNIA NIGHTCLUB TABLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS
As you know, JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about the club, simply message them directly by filling out the above form.
Insider Tips For Omnia Nightclub:
- HOW TO GET TO THE NIGHTCLUB: Omnia Nightclub is located near the center of Caesar’s Palace, just next to the Sportsbook and Colosseum. While Caesar’s Palace is unquestionably a massive property, there are no shortage of signs throughout the casino floor that will help guide you where you’re going. And, if all else fails, any casino staff member will be able to point you in the right direction.
- THE SETUP AT THE DOOR: With three distinctly divided roped areas at Omnia Nightclub’s door, you’ll be able to easily figure out where you need to be as you walk up to the ropes. Guest list is to the far right, general admission and tickets are to the center and table check-ins are on the left.
- BEST NIGHTS TO GO: You’ll find more high profile DJs performing on Fridays and Saturdays, with Tuesdays being Omnia Nightclub’s “Industry” night.
- DRESS CODE: So that there isn’t any problem getting into the club once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, if you are unsure if something will work or not, play it safe.
- DRINK PRICES: Well drinks are $15 and beers start at $12, shots and branded drinks $12 – $15, top shelf and energy drink $15-$20. Water is not free and bottled waters usually run around $10.
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Table service pricing varies based on demand and event for the night. Bottles start at $550. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Omnia Nightclub. To learn more on how Omnia Nightclub bottle service works, read our complete guide. (Table prices at Omnia Nightclub are slightly higher than at other top-tiered Las Vegas nightclubs, so remember when it comes to your final bill, there will be an 8.1% state tax and a 10% live entertainment tax. And don’t forget about the 20% gratuity for your cocktail waitress).
- BEST TABLE LOCATION: While the dance floor and main room VIP booth are typically considered prime real estate at Omnia Nightclub, many people also enjoy the freedom and ambiance on the Terrace, which over looks Las Vegas Blvd. Or if you are more into hip-hop/Top 40 music, you can find yourself in the Heart Of Omnia.