Wet Republic at MGM Grand
Wet Republic At MGM Grand:
The alluring 53,000-square-foot venue began its exciting enhancements to the day life experience for pool goers. The first phase unveiled a newly renovated and expanded DJ booth to include a luxe VIP table directly behind the decks serving as the location for WET REPUBLIC’s world renowned resident DJs and their guests.
Just above the DJ booth guests will find an even more tricked-out LED display boasting enhanced installations and special effects delivering day life patrons top-tier lighting productions to complement unrivaled sets. Under the 2,500-square-foot open-air lounge sun-kissed beauties can retreat from the desert heat as they refresh themselves with delicious libations at the newly expanded bar; the bar has added an additional 35 feet to the former 60-foot verde marble-topped bar. WET REPUBLIC has, once again, upped the ante by making its Party Cabanas and Bungalows even more luxurious with new furniture and finishes. Adding to the lavish experience, the daytime mecca has enhanced its environment with sculptured horticulture strategically placed around the poolscape.
|$20 – $30, Not Including Special Events.|
|11:00 a.m. – close, Thursday – Monday.|
|30 Minutes – 2 Hours, depending on event.|
Upcoming Events at Wet Republic:
*JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas dayclub. If you would like to inquire about cabanas and daybed reservations or have further questions about Wet Republic, simply message them directly by filling out the form below. Click here if you would like to be placed on the complimentary Wet Republic guest list.
Wet Republic’s Dress Code:
Wet Republic’s dress code is best thought of as: dress stylishly like you’re going to a pool and actually getting in the water (even if you don’t plan to).
That being said, there are some fashion items that are not allowed in the door:
- Athletic Gear
- Cargo Shorts
- Torn or Cut Off Clothing
- See Through Bathing Suits
- Baggy Clothing
- Offensive Prints On Clothing
And to avoid surprises when you get to the door, please plan in advance not to have any of these items with you:
- Illegal Drugs
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Sharp Objects
- Over-The-Counter Medications
- Eye Drops
- Contact Lens Solution Cleaner
- Liquid Hand Sanitizer
- Wet Naps/Baby Wipes
- Food, Beverages, Containers
- Toys, Props, Inflatables
- Video Cameras, Go Pros, and SLR Cameras
- Management reserves all rights to refuse entry
(*Regarding prescription drugs: EpiPens, Inhalers, and other absolutely necessary life saving prescriptions are usually allowed in any Las Vegas pool area, with management’s explicit approval on a case-by-case basis. If there is something that is legitimately vital that you have access to while you’re at the pool, we are happy to assist in connecting you with the appropriate person in advance to speak to. Please e-mail [email protected] for assistance.)
Insider Tips For Wet Republic:
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 45 minutes – 2 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Best to arrive by: 11a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- HOW TO GET TO WET REPUBLIC: There are a couple of easy ways to get you to Wet Republic, but it’s important to mention that the MGM Grand complex is HUGE and Wet Republic is a bit of a trek from the main casino area. The valet and drop off area for Wet Republic is actually in front of MGM Grand’s convention center, which is where you should have cabs, Uber / Lyfts, or your own car (if you’re valeting) go. From there, it’s a simple 3 minute walk to the door. Same goes if you’re self parking in the main MGM Garage, just make sure to walk out the north side of the garage instead of trying to go through the casino.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Cabana and daybed pricing varies depending on demand and what event Wet Republic has going on. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Wet Republic.
- BEST CABANA LOCATION: Wet Republic’s layout is basically a giant rectangle with a pool in the middle. Cabanas line all four sides of the pool, with the two areas on each ends having their own private pools. Daybeds are scattered closer to the actual pool area. So what’s the best? Depends on your budget. We always enjoy the covered cabanas with couches, televisions, and a roof to swing from (sorry security!).
- BEST FOOD TO ORDER: Wet Republic is known for their chicken finger and fries, which both taste great and are a good idea if you’ve been drinking all day in the Vegas sun!