Ultimate Guide To Encore Beach Club at Encore Las Vegas
Encore Beach Club at Encore Las Vegas:
Every Las Vegas Dayclub has a unique vibe about it, the overall “something” it’s known for which sets it apart from the others. Encore Beach Club (or “EBC” at it is often known as) is all about luxury, which shouldn’t come as any surprise since it’s located within the Wynn / Encore resort complex – one of the most over-the-top resorts on the Las Vegas Strip!
While Encore Beach Club is more than welcoming to everyone, it’s not uncommon to see an abnormally high number of extremely attractive pool goers strolling around the party and dancing to EBC’s impressive lineup of internationally known EDM artists.
As to be expected, lines to get into Encore Beach Club can get a little long (tip: arrive early when possible) and their pricing reflects that high demand. Also important, Encore Beach Club’s door has a very strict dress code policy and there is a specific list of items that security won’t allow (both are listed below, keep reading).
|$20 – $30 Regular, $40 – $75 Expedited Entry.|
|11:00 a.m. – 7 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m. Thursdays (Nighttime Pool Party)|
|45 Minutes – 1.5 Hours, depending on day.|
Encore Beach Club Dress Code:
Encore Beach Club’s dress code is best thought of as: dress stylishly like you’re going to a pool and actually getting in the water (even if you don’t plan to). It’s a beautiful pool that is nearly always filled with beautiful people, so bring out that new bikini or pair of swimming trunks you’ve been waiting to wear.
That being said, there are some fashion items that are not allowed in the door:
- Athletic Gear
- Cargo Shorts
- Torn or Cut Off Clothing
- Speedos (Sorry dudes!)
- See Through Bathing Suits
- Baggy Clothing
- Offensive Prints On Clothing
And to avoid surprises when you get to the door, please plan in advance not to have any of these items with you:
- Controlled Substances
- Eye Drops
- Outside Food / Drinks / Liquids
- Vitamins / Supplements
- Over The Counter Medicines
- DSLR Cameras, GoPros, Standalone Cameras (*Yes, you’re allowed to take pictures with your phone)
- Selfie Sticks
(*Regarding prescription drugs: EpiPens, Inhalers, and other absolutely necessary life saving prescriptions are usually allowed in any Las Vegas pool area, with management’s explicit approval on a case-by-case basis. If there is something that is legitimately vital that you have access to while you’re at the pool, we are happy to assist in connecting you with the appropriate person in advance to speak to. Please e-mail JC@JackColton.com for assistance.)
Insider Tips For Encore Beach Club:
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 45 minutes – 2 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Best to arrive by: 11a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 10:00PM for their Thursday Night parties.
- HOW TO GET TO ENCORE BEACH CLUB: Encore Beach Club is located on the Strip Side of the Encore Resort (also accessible from Wynn). If within Wynn, follow the signage to Encore and then to Encore Beach Club. Tip: If you’re arriving by your own car, just park on the second floor of Wynn’s Main Parking Garage and take the bridge directly to EBC’s entrance.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Cabana and daybed pricing varies depending on demand and what event Encore Beach Club has going on (though, generally speaking, it is typically on the higher end of what you can expect at Las Vegas pool parties). For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Encore Beach Club.
- BEST CABANA LOCATION: Encore Beach Club offers a solid variety of cabana and daybed options, with nearly all having their advantages depending on what you’re looking for. One of the most unique features of EBC’s cabana layout, is their row of second level cabanas that open up to the Las Vegas Strip (unfortunately, we’re being told that hanging off the side of them is frowned upon by Encore Beach Club security).
- BEST FOOD TO ORDER: Encore Beach Club is known for their chicken finger and fries, which both taste great and are a good idea if you’ve been drinking all day in the Vegas sun!