The Foundation Room is located in the Mandalay Bay, 63 stories above the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Foundation Room boasts some of the best views of Sin City.
And whether your dancing to the live music or resident DJ, you can still take in the stellar views from the patio. The Foundation Room is definitely a one-stop location for those interested in sublime dining, fabulous entertainment, mouth-watering cocktails like those from the vast specialty cocktails menu focused on new and original creations and bottle service.
How much is Bottle Service at Foundation Room?
For an accurate quote on a Foundation Room bottle service minimum, table pricing, bottle prices or to see a menu, simply fill out the above form and a lead host who works directly for Foundation Room will be in touch shortly.
It’s Free. Easy. And No Obligation Whatsoever!
- Bottles of alcohol at Foundation Room at $500.
- Foundation Room bottle service pricing varies greatly depending on the night, scheduled performer, and how busy the club is. Check out all Foundation Room events.
- Your table minimum does not include the 8% tax and 20% gratuity.
- Holiday weekends are the most expensive.
How does Foundation Room Bottle Service work?
- Your host will provide you with different table option.
- Each table will have a table minimum based on location in the club.
- For entry level bottle service pricing, you will be asked to purchase at least 1 bottle for every 4-5 people in your group.
In addition to the information that your Foundation Room host will provide after messaging them, we’ve written an in depth Q and A guide about Vegas nightclub bottle service.
What is the best table location at Foundation Room?
The best tables at Foundation Room are on the dance floor. Please contact a Foundation Room bottle service host for pricing and availability.
Foundation Room Nightclub Map: