You’ve Been Added To Tao Beach’s Guest List!
Good News! You’re on your way to a great time at Tao Beach!
JackColton.com (aka: CompGuestList.com) has added you directly to the actual list that Tao Beach uses each day at their door. To help make sure you have a stress free experience getting into the party, please review the following:
Before you get there….
- Don’t forget that Tao Beach requires men to check in with at least an equal number of women in order to use the guest list.
- Tao Beach’s list usually closes at 1:00pm (if not earlier, depending on the event), so you should plan on arriving around 10:30am / 11:00am for the guest list.
- Each week Tao Beach management sends us guest list “rules,” which we post for the upcoming weekend each Thursday. Check here for any changes to times or cancellations to the guest list.
- Everyone in your group must be age 21 or older (with ID) and in dress code.
- Tao Beach Management reserves all rights.
- If you have questions, e-mail us at [email protected].
When you get there….
- Find the signs for the guest list line.
- There will be a person with an iPad checking you in, likely requiring you to show ID that matches the name you signed up with us.
- Enjoy yourself!
WANT TO SIGN UP FOR ANOTHER GUEST LIST?