Attention Ladies! Represent Las Vegas nightlife and win a Porsche Boxster! JackColton.com is helping The Bank Nightclub in a four week search for Miss Industry 2013! Contestants will be judged on a combination of online votes, in person participation and from the results of Swimwear, School Girl Attire and Lingerie competition rounds.
Cast your vote below to help decide which one of these beautiful women will represent Las Vegas nightlife as Miss Industry 2013 and be the lucky winner of a Porsche Boxster!
[If you have any issues voting, simply e-mail your vote into [email protected]]
MISS INDUSTRY OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants can enter by registering online at jackcolton.com/missindustry or in-person at The Bank Nightclub on July 28, 2013 or August 4, 2013.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest (“the Contest”) is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 21. Contestant -must be a naturally born female. Contestants must work in the nightlife industry: (bartender, cocktail waitress, dancers, VIP hostess, corporate nightlife staff, socialite, promoter, model, independent host) and be able to provide supporting documentation upon request.
3. CONTEST ACTIVITIES: Contestants will compete in three (3) rounds of competition—1) Swimwear; 2. School Girl Attire and 3.Lingerie. Each contestant is responsible for providing her own clothing for each round.
4. WINNER SELECTION: There will be only one winner, who will be selected by a combination of online and in-person votes. Each online and in-person (Tweet) vote counts as “1” vote. The Contestant with the highest total points will be declared the winner of the Contest, subject to paragraph 6 below.
5. PRIZE: Winner of the Contest will receive a used 2010 Porsche Boxster valued at $40,000 (the “Prize”). The winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable taxes and fees, including sales tax, registration and licensing fees related to the Prize.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner of the Contest will be announced in person at The Bank Nightclub during the final round on August 11, 2013. The winner must be present at The Bank Nightclub in order to receive the prize. In the event the contestant with the most points is not present, the contestant with the next highest point total who is present will be declared the winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest, you accept and agree to all terms, conditions and notices contained in these Contest Rules. Please read these Contest Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules, do not enter the Contest. Participation in the Contest is voluntary. By entering and participating, you agree to and are bound by these Contest Rules.
8. CONDUCT: All Contest participants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules. BNC Entertainment, LCC d/b/a The Bank Nightclub (here after “the Company”), in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of web sites used in this Contest, the voting process or who is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Company is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, the Company may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. All Contestants expressly agree to release and hold harmless from any and all claims, the Company, its affiliated entities, and their respective owners, managers, employees and agents and jackcolton.com and its owners and employees from any and all liability or damages resulting from or related in any way to the Contest.
Questions or other communications regarding the contest should be sent to [email protected]