XS Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas.
XS Nightclub At Encore Las Vegas:
Dubbed the “number one nightclub in the United States” by Nightclub & Bar’s Top 100 for an impressive five years in a row, XS Nightclub is a beautifully-decorated megaclub that can throw one hell of a good party. As soon as you step through their (actual) golden entry way, you’ll be immersed in the sounds of superstar residents like Kaskade, David Guetta and Alesso, while being surrounded by, let’s be honest, some ridiculously good looking people.
If you’re visiting during the summer, check out the schedule for XS Nightclub’s nighttime pool party Sunday Nightswim.
|$30 – $50|
|10:30 p.m. – close, Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.|
|45 Minutes – 3 Hours, depending on night.|
XS NIGHTCLUB TABLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS
As you know, JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about the club, simply message them directly by filling out the above form.
Insider Tips For XS Nightclub:
- THE SETUP AT THE DOOR: While busy weekends at any popular Las Vegas nightclub are, under the best of circumstances, a sort of controlled chaos, you will find the door of XS Nightclub to be relatively straight forward and simple to navigate.
- General admission, guests with pre-purchased tickets and table customers will find signage directing you to your appropriate check in area.
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 1 – 3 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays. 15 – 45 minutes on Sundays. Best to arrive by 10:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays (earlier in Summer season), 10:30pm on Sundays and Mondays.
- Hotel guests of Wynn or Encore may purchase line passes from hotel concierge.
- HOW TO GET TO THE NIGHTCLUB: XS Nightclub is located in the mall that connects Wynn Las Vegas with Encore Las Vegas. If you are lost, simply follow the signs to the opposite hotel and you should run right into it.
- BEST NIGHTS TO GO: XS Nightclub is open Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. You will find the best-looking crowd and, often times, a headlining DJ during XS Nightclub’s Monday night events (check schedule).
- DRESS CODE: So that there isn’t any problem getting into the club once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt and / or sport coat to XS Nightclub. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, if you are unsure if something will work or not, play it safe.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed Drinks Start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8.
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Table service pricing varies based on demand and event for the night. Bottles start at $425. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at XS Nightclub. To learn more on how XS Nightclub bottle service works, read our complete guide.
- BEST TABLE LOCATION: While dancefloor and main room tables are typically considered prime real estate at XS Nightclub, many people also enjoy the freedom and ambiance that come with the open aired tables surrounding the pool just outside of the main room dancefloor. Important: As some very in demand table locations may also require a substantial host gratuity, always be very upfront with any questions you may have when you speak to your XS Nightclub host.
- WORTH KNOWING: Table and drink prices at XS Nightclub are slightly higher than at other top-tiered Las Vegas nightclubs, with your average cocktail leaning close to the $20 mark [worth noting: cocktail glasses are also nearly twice the size of anywhere else] and table service minimums flanked by the likely need to add in extra gratuity in the $500 to $1,000 range to get a good table on the weekend. Table location typically depends on how much you wish to spend, the time your group is able to arrive by, and the amount of discretionary tips to the host upon arrival.