The Bank Nightclub (Officially Closed)
The Bank Nightclub At Bellagio:
Lavishly designed and known for hosting some of the more innovative events in Las Vegas, The Bank Nightclub has done it’s part in raising the expectations of what people have come to expect from a Vegas nightclub. Model-quality cocktail waitresses, an extensive bottle menu, and a club layout that directs the emphasis of your attention directly to the action on the dancefloor are only the surface reasons that keep regulars and celebrities alike passing through its elaborate escalator entrance; the rest comes from your willingness to have a great time.
While quite the party Thursday through Saturday nights, The Bank currently reigns king of the Sunday night celebration and is a must-visit for anyone able to risk missing their early Monday flight.
|$20 female and $30 male|
|10:30p.m. – close, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.|
|20 Minutes – 1.5 Hours, depending on night.|
|Sign up for free guest list.|
Upcoming Events at The Bank Nightclub:
THE BANK NIGHTCLUB TABLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS
*JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about The Bank Nightclub, simply message them directly by filling out the form below.
Insider Tips For The Bank Nightclub:
- THE SETUP AT THE DOOR: Bank Nightclub can be pretty tricky club to talk your way into as your access to the doormen is fairly limited. If you do not have a table reservation you can usually expect about a 45 minute wait to get in. Even if you are on the guest list. As always, try and get there somewhat early to help avoid a long wait.
- HOW TO GET TO THE NIGHTCLUB: Bank Nightclub is located within the northwest side of the Bellagio Hotel and Casino near restaurants Fix and Yellowtail. If arriving by personal transportation, limousine, or taxi-cab, you will find the North Valet entrance closest to the front door of The Bank.
- BEST NIGHTS TO GO: Bank Nightclub is open Thursday through Sunday. You will find celebrity hosts and performances on any regular club night and a better mix of locals and tourists during their weekly Sunday party.
- DRESS CODE: So that there isn’t any problem getting into the club once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt and / or sport coat to The Bank Nightclub. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, if you are unsure if something will work or not, play it safe.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed Drinks Start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8.
The Bank Nightclub Bottle Service Information:
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Table service pricing varies based on demand and event for the night. Bottles start at $550. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at The Bank. To learn more on how The Bank Nightclub bottle service works, read our complete guide.
- BEST TABLE LOCATION: Almost all of The Bank’s tables are located within the mainroom, which has VIP Booths located on the upper balcony, directly on the dancefloor, and within the roped off center area that surrounds the dancefloor. With that said, there really aren’t any bad tables inside of The Bank.
- If you are enjoying The Bank Nightclub with a larger group (15+), you will more than likely prefer a dancefloor table that will allow more room for everyone to come-and-go as they please. If your group is 30 or more, ask your host if the side room is available.