The Official Guide to Marquee Nightclub In Las Vegas
Marquee Nightclub at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas:
From the creators of Tao Las Vegas and Marquee Nightclub NYC, one of Las Vegas’ most luxurious nightclubs, Marquee boasts one of the most impressive list of internationally known headlining residents of any club on The Strip. Whether it be DJ Vice, Carnage, Dash Berlin, French Montana, or any one of a multitude of well-known guest performers, each of Marquee Las Vegas’ performers utilize the nightclub’s massive LED wall and advanced lighting system to help bring the crowd to critical mass.
Marquee Nightclub capacity is 5,000 guests. Keeping this in mind, don’t be surprised if the main room can become a bit much for some to handle. If this is you, simply make your way to one of Marquee Las Vegas’ two other rooms – the Library or Boombox room.
There is also an outdoor area, better known as Marquee Dayclub which is open during the summer months, and throws a pool party like no other. If the weather is nice, the nightclub will open there doors to the dayclub area and seat the tables outside. Check the Marquee Las Vegas calendar for more details.
|$30 – $50|
|10:30 p.m. – close. Monday, Friday, and Saturday.|
|45 Minutes – 3 Hours, depending on night.|
|Contact Cliff Orr, Senior VIP Host.|
|Sign up for free Marquee Guest List. Guest list is available from 10:30 p.m. to 1a.m. Ladies are free and receive open bar until 11pm. Even ratio men free.|
Marquee Nightclub Events:
Marquee Nightclub Reservations:
*JackColton.com works directly with all major Las Vegas nightclubs. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about Marquee Nightclub, simply message them directly by filling out the form below. Click here if you would like to be placed on the complimentary Marquee Nightclub guest list.
As you know, JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about the club, simply message them directly by filling out the above form.
Insider Tips For Marquee Nightclub:
- THE SETUP AT THE DOOR: Located on the second floor of Cosmopolitan, Marquee Las Vegas has a fairly straightforward entrance which divides general admission to the right, table checkin and table add ons on the opposite left, and a fairly organized mass of people in the center of it all who fall somewhere in between. When in doubt, look for the guy holding the directional arrows and ask for direction.
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 1 – 3 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays. Best to arrive by: 10PM Friday and Saturday (earlier in Summer season), 10:30PM on Monday.
- HOW TO GET TO THE NIGHTCLUB: You will see Marquee Las Vegas sign on the casino floor of Cosmopolitan, but that isn’t where you need to be. Follow your way over closer to the Chandelier bar and take the escalator to the second floor. Can’t miss it from there.
- BEST NIGHTS TO GO: Marquee Nightclub is open Monday, Friday and Saturday. You will find celebrity hosts and performances on any regular club night and a better mix of locals and tourists during their weekly Monday party.
- DRESS CODE: Marquee Nightclub dress code is pretty straight forward. So that there isn’t any problem getting into the club once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt and / or sport coat. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, if you are unsure if something will work or not for the Marquee Las Vegas dress code, play it safe.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed Drinks Start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8.
Marquee Nightclub Bottle Service Information:
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Table service pricing varies based on demand and event for the night. Bottles start at $475. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Marquee Nightclub. To learn more on how Marquee Nightclub bottle service works, read our complete guide.
- BEST TABLE LOCATION: Most people prefer a table in Marquee Nightclub’s mainroom VIP booth as it is where you will usually find their headlining DJ or guest performer, but each of Marquee’s two other rooms certainly have merits worth consideration. The Boombox Room, located in the basement floor of the club, will provide you and your guests an entirely different sound while removing you from what can be a hectic mainroom. At the opposite end of the spectrum, Marquee’s much more intimate Library Room provides a very luxurious intimate table experience in this lavishly decorated third level room which even features a pool table for guests to enjoy. Enjoying a pool game in a busy nightclub? That’s another story.