MARQUEE NIGHTCLUB AT THE COSMOPOLITAN.
MARQUEE NIGHTCLUB AT THE COSMOPOLITAN:
As one of Las Vegas’ newest and most luxurious nightclubs, Marquee Nightclub boasts one of the most impressive list of internationally known headlining residents of any club on The Strip. Whether it be DJ Vice, Carnage, Dash Berlin, Cedric Gervais, or any one of a multitude of well-known guest performers, each of Marquee’s performers utilize the nightclub’s massive LED wall and advanced lighting system to help bring the crowd to critical mass.
Keeping this in mind, don’t be surprised if the mainroom can become a bit much for some to handle. If this is you, simply make your way to one of Marquee Nightclub’s two other rooms – the Library or Boombox room.
|$30 – $50|
|10:30 p.m. – close, Monday, Friday and Saturday.|
|45 Minutes – 3 Hours, depending on night.|
|Sign up for Guest list here.|
MARQUEE NIGHTCLUB TABLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS
As you know, JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about the club, simply message them directly by filling out the above form.
Insider Tips For Marquee Nightclub:
- THE SETUP AT THE DOOR: Located on the second floor of Cosmopolitan, Marquee Nightclub has a fairly straightforward entrance which divides general admission to the right, table checkin and table add ons on the opposite left, and a fairly organized mass of people in the center of it all who fall somewhere in between. When in doubt, look for the guy holding the directional arrows and ask for direction.
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 1 – 3 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays. Best to arrive by: 10PM Friday and Saturday (earlier in Summer season), 10:30PM on Monday.
- HOW TO GET TO THE NIGHTCLUB: You will see Marquee Nightclub’s sign on the casino floor of Cosmopolitan, but that isn’t where you need to be. Follow your way over closer to the Chandelier bar and take the escalator to the second floor. Can’t miss it from there.
- BEST NIGHTS TO GO: Marquee Nightclub is open Monday, Friday and Saturday. You will find celebrity hosts and performances on any regular club night and a better mix of locals and tourists during their weekly Monday party. Marquee features a number of monthly headlining celebrity residents,DJ Vice, Carnage, Dash Berlin, Cedric Gervais, and a constant rotation of others.
- DRESS CODE: So that there isn’t any problem getting into the club once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt and / or sport coat to Marquee Nightclub. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, if you are unsure if something will work or not, play it safe.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed Drinks Start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Table service pricing varies based on demand and event for the night. Bottles start at $475. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Marquee Nightclub. To learn more on how Marquee Nightclub bottle service works, read our complete guide.
- BEST TABLE LOCATION: Most people prefer a table in Marquee Nightclub’s mainroom VIP booth as it is where you will usually find their headlining DJ or guest performer, but each of Marquee’s two other rooms certainly have merits worth consideration. The Boombox Room, located in the basement floor of the club, will provide you and your guests an entirely different sound while removing you from what can be a hectic mainroom. At the opposite end of the spectrum, Marquee’s much more intimate Library Room provides a very luxurious intimate table experience in this lavishly decorated third level room which even features a pool table for guests to enjoy. Enjoying a pool game in a busy nightclub? That’s another story.