Jewel Nightclub at Aria.
Jewel Nightclub At Aria Las Vegas:
This multi-level venue includes the main club with a mezzanine level, which includes 5 private suites above the dance floor, each with its own private entrance. Jewel Nightclub’s DJ booth, includes a never before seen production wall featuring a double sided LED video screen and special effects lighting, also allowing for 360-degree movement.
Jewel Nightclub Table Service Reservations
*JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about Jewel Nightclub, simply message them directly by filling out the form below. Click here if you would like to be placed on the complimentary Jewel Nightclub guest list.
Insider Tips For Jewel Nightclub:
- THE SETUP AT THE DOOR: While the actual club entrance is at the bottom of the escalators near Aria’s main North entrance, you’ll see a bevy of roped off areas above the escalator. JEWEL’S team has done an excellent job placing signage telling you where to go, but table check in will be to your right, guest list and general admission to the left.
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 30 minutes – 2 hours depending on the night. Best to arrive by 10:00pm on JEWEL’S busiest nights.
- HOW TO GET TO THE NIGHTCLUB: JEWEL Nightclub is located by the North Entrance of Aria.
- BEST NIGHTS TO GO: JEWEL Nightclub is open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday (Industry Night). You’ll find the most relaxed night is Thursday, weekend nights with the biggest headliners (and crowds) and a good mix of Vegas locals and visitors on their Monday night industry party.
- DRESS CODE: So that there isn’t any problem getting into the club once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt and / or sport coat to JEWEL Nightclub. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, if you are unsure if something will work or not, play it safe.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed Drinks Start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8.
- BEST TABLE LOCATION: With a circular layout of tables that each offer a direct view of the dancefloor action, you’ll not find a “bad” table location at JEWEL. Prime locations are near the DJ booth, and large groups (15+) should inquire about one of JEWEL Nightclub’s five uniquely themed skyboxes that overlook everything in completely different VIP style.
- Bottle Service Pricing: Table service pricing varies based on demand and event for the night. Bottles start at $550. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Jewel Nightclub. To learn more on how JEWEL Nightclub bottle service works, read our complete guide.