The Official Guide to Hyde Nightclub In Las Vegas
Hyde Nightclub at Bellagio:
Hyde Nightclub brings Las Vegas the distinctive fashionable flare of Los Angeles nightlife as it is the first strip property by California’s, SBE Group, which is known for their unique presentation of go go dancers and over the top special events. Certainly worth mentioning is Hyde Bellagio’s up, close and personal terrace view of Bellagio fountain. If you aren’t scared of the occasional noise from the blast of water, request a table out there.
|7:30 p.m. – close, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights.|
|20 Minutes – 1 Hour, depending on night.|
|Sign up for Guest list.|
HYDE NIGHTCLUB TABLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS
*JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about HYDE Nightclub, simply message them directly by filling out the form below. Click here if you would like to be placed on the complimentary HYDE Nightclub guest list.
Upcoming Events at HYDE Nightclub:
Insider Tips For Hyde Nightclub:
- HOW TO GET TO THE NIGHTCLUB: Hyde Nightclub is located on the northern wall of Bellagio, just to the left of the main casino cashier.
- THE SETUP AT THE DOOR: The door is pretty straightforward. As you are facing the ropes, the general admission lines are along the right side wall of the nightclub, where as guest list and table check in are directly in the middle of the ropes.
- BEST NIGHTS TO GO: Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. You will find the best looking crowd on their weekly Tuesday night party, and yourself dripping with champagne and smiles during their occasional Sunday night XIV series.
- DRESS CODE: So that there isn’t any problem getting into Hyde Bellagio once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt and / or sport coat. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, if you are unsure if something will work or not, play it safe.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed Drinks Start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8.
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Table service pricing varies based on demand and event for the night. Bottles start at $550. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our Hyde Bellagio direct host contact. To learn more on how bottle service works, read our complete guide.
- BEST TABLE LOCATION: You can request a patio table that provides an excellent, up close view of the Bellagio fountains, or any VIP booth within the club as you will be right in the middle of the action.