HAKKASAN AT MGM GRAND
Hakkasan Nightclub Las Vegas:
If you’re looking for a Las Vegas megaclub experience with a world famous electronic artist at the helm of the decks, Hakkasan Nightclub is more than worth your consideration.
As the flagship nightlife namesake for the world’s largest nightlife company, Hakkasan Group, Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand is a sprawling entertainment complex which features well known artists like Calvin Harris, Axwell ^ Ingrosso, Tiesto, Steve Aoki, GTA, 3LAU, and a continued roster of resident DJs that is no less impressive.
In addition to the massive main room, Hakkasan features a 10,000 sq ft club-within-a-club, the Ling Ling Room, where you will find an entirely different sound. If you’re looking for something a little more relaxed, make your way into the (slightly) more tranquil Ling Ling Lounge. And, if you’re hungry beforehand, enjoy a one-stop-shop by eating at Hakkasan the restaurant.
Upcoming Events at Hakkasan Nightclub:
HAKKASAN NIGHTCLUB TABLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS
*JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about Hakkasan Nightclub, simply message them directly by filling out the form below. Click here if you would like to be placed on the complimentary Hakkasan Nightclub guest list.
|Ranges $30-$50, Depending On Performances.|
|10p.m. – close, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.|
|45 minutes to 2 hours, depending on night.|
Insider Tips For Hakkasan Nightclub:
- HOW TO GET TO THE NIGHTCLUB: Hakkasan Nightclub is located at MGM Grand, towards the southwest corner of the property, which faces Las Vegas Blvd. Fortunately, since that won’t mean much to you if you’re inside the sprawling casino, you’ll be able to easily follow the signs throughout the hotel. You’ll find it, don’t worry.
- SAVE TIME: Arriving by car? Save yourself the lengthy walk through the casino by simply valeting at Hakkasan’s valet, which will be to the right of valet at the main MGM Grand entrance.
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: The entrance to Hakkasan Nightclub can best be described as a well-controlled chaos, but you shouldn’t have any problem figuring out where you need to be. Table entry will be on the left, with general admission lining up to the right. There are signage for both. Get there early and avoid the masses.
- BEST NIGHTS TO GO: Hakkasan is open Thursday through Sunday. While Friday and Saturday nights will see more headliner actual, Hakkasan’s Thursday party is notoriously good.
- DRESS CODE: So that there isn’t any problem getting into the club once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt and / or sport coat to Hakkasan. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, if you are unsure if something will work or not, play it safe.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed Drinks Start at $17, Beers $8, Shots $10, and Table Service minimums vary based on special events.
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Table service pricing varies based on demand and event for the night. Bottles start at $550. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Hakkasan Nightclub. To learn more on how Hakkasan Nightclub bottle service works, read our complete guide.
- BEST TABLE LOCATION: While dance floor and main room tables are typically considered prime real estate at Hakkasan, many people also enjoy the Ling Ling Room as they play more Hip-Hop/Top40 type music. Important: As some very in demand table locations may also require a substantial host gratuity, always be very upfront with any questions you may have when you speak to your Hakkasan host.