Drais Nightclub AT THE CROMWELL LAS VEGAS
Drais Nightclub, towers 11 stories above the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It redefines the Vegas entertainment experience. The crowning jewel of The Cromwell hotel, Drais Las Vegas provides an unrivaled view encompassing the entire Strip and beyond.
Created by nightlife impresario Victor Drai, this 65,000 square foot venue offers a multi-sensory environment taking entertainment and service to new heights. Drais Nightclub spans over 7,000 square feet and features the most state of the art high definition LEDs in production – including a towering 80-sided LED discoball. Drais Las Vegas Guests can also enjoy the luxurious rooftop patio that includes multiple pools, towering palm trees and a variety of cabanas and bungalows encompassing the various indoor & outdoor seating options to accommodate its 2,500 guest capacity.
The Strip’s first and only full-concert nightlife experience, the Drais LIVE series at Drai’s Nightclub offers an unparalleled lineup of today’s top Pop, R&B and Hip-Hop artists, providing the ultimate night out for club-goers and music lovers. The celebrated LIVE series features resident artists such as Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Future, T.I.P., Jeremih, Big Sean, G-Eazy and many more. Performed onstage inside of the dazzling rooftop venue, Drais LIVE allows for a unique full-sensory evening out, supplying high caliber performances by arena-level artists in the energizing and intimate atmosphere of a nightclub.
|Price varies based on event|
|10:00PM – 4:00AM, Thursday – Sunday|
|45 Min – 1.5 hours|
|Sign up for FREE Drais Guest list.|
Upcoming Events at Drais Nightclub:
DRAI’S NIGHTCLUB TABLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS
*JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about Drais Nightclub, simply message them directly by filling out the form below. Click here if you would like to be placed on the complimentary guest list.
Insider Tips For Drais Las Vegas:
- THE SETUP AT THE DOOR: Guest list and table reservation lines near exit, general admission entrance on the left
- HOW TO GET TO THE NIGHTCLUB: Drais Las Vegas is located inside the Cromwell hotel, head to the right when entering from valet/cab drop off
- BEST NIGHTS TO GO: Thursday night is locals/Industry night. Friday, Saturday and Sundays are known for live performances by artists such as Tyga, Big Sean, Trey Songz and Chris Brown. Friday and Saturday nights after the nightclub closes, you can head downstairs to Drais After Hours and party all night long into the early afternoon.
- DRESS CODE: So that there isn’t any problem getting into Drais Las Vegas once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, Upscale fashion-forward attire. No fitted caps, shorts, or printed shirts with offensive or aggressive graphics.
- DRINK PRICES: Drink prices are around $16+
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Table service pricing varies based on demand and event for the night. Bottles start at $550. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Drais Nightclub. To learn more on how Drai’s Nightclub bottle service works, read our complete guide.
- BEST TABLE LOCATION: The best table at Drais Las Vegas are the dancefloor VIP booths which are typically considered the best areas, but it’s not hard to see the action from anywhere in the room.