Chateau Nightclub at Paris
Chateau Nightclub At Paris Hotel Las Vegas:
Located at Paris Hotel & Casino, Chateau Nightclub spans more than 45,000 square feet and sprawled across two stories. Featuring three separate nightlife experiences including a high-energy nightclub, magnificent Strip-side Chateau Terrace called “The Deck” and blossoming Chateau Gardens Rooftop.
|General admission is $20 for women and $30 for men, excluding special events.|
|Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 10:30 p.m. to close.|
|20 Minutes – 1 Hour, depending on night.|
|Sign Up For Chateau Guest List.|
VIP Host Contact:
|Contact Chateau Nightclub Host|
Upcoming Events at Intrigue Nightclub:
CHATEAU NIGHTCLUB TABLE SERVICE RESERVATIONS
*JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas nightclub. If you would like to inquire about table service or have further questions about Chateau Nightclub, simply message them directly by filling out the form below. Click here if you would like to be placed on the complimentary Marquee Nightclub guest list.
Chateau Nightclub’s 3 Distinct Areas:
- Nightclub: A one-of-a-kind ascending spiraled staircase leads guests to Chateau’s second-floor entrance revealing an intricate interior inspired by elements of old world décor fused with modern French design. VIP seating surrounds the centralized dance floor, showcasing vaulted ceilings, state-of-the art lighting and sound systems, ornate chandeliers and a DJ booth centered above a 10-foot-tall marble mantel fireplace.
- The Deck: Overlooking the famed Las Vegas Boulevard, the vibrant atmosphere stimulates Vegas revelers with the liveliest party from two-stories above the Strip. Featuring a terrace bar and oversized VIP cabanas, guests enjoy The Deck’s exciting nightlife scene well into the night.
- Chateau Gardens Rooftop: Chateau Rooftop brings forth an unparalleled outdoor nightlife experience. Located under the Eiffel Tower on the rooftop of the indoor nightclub, overlooking the spectacular Bellagio Fountains and reminiscent of a lush garden in Versailles, Chateau Rooftop spans 22,000 square feet in an unparalleled setting beneath the stars. Featuring a lavish rooftop garden, blossoming greenery and lush cabanas, the picturesque nightspot offers a full nightclub experience with an exciting rooftop dance floor, high-energy lighting, VIP bottle service and panoramic views from high above the Vegas skyline.
Insider Tips For Chateau Nightclub:
- Best Nights To Go: Wednesday, Friday or Saturday
- Dress Code: So that there isn’t any problem getting into the club once at the rope, gentlemen should make sure to wear a collared shirt and / or sport coat to 1 Chateau Nightclub. Always be mindful of wearing nicer shoes and avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, hats, etc). Remember, if you are unsure if something will work or not, play it safe.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $15, vodka redbulls $19
- Best Table: As with most nightclubs, your better table locations are those located closer to the dance floor. The great thing about the layout of Chateau Nightclub is that all tables give a great view of the dance floor or if outdoors, overlook the Las Vegas Strip.
- Type of Music: Top 40, Hip-Hop, 90’s, Old School, and TRAP
Photo of Chateau Nightclub: