Marquee Dayclub at Cosmopolitan
Marquee Dayclub at Cosmopolitan:
Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan spans 22,000 square-feet of the expansive multi-level Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub entertainment complex and boasts two pools, several bars and a gaming area. Some of the top djs, such as Kaskade, Cedric Gervais and Porter Robinson, each hold summer residencies at Marquee Dayclub.
|$30 – $50|
|11AM – Sunset, Daily.|
|30 Minutes – 1.5 Hours, depending on day.|
Insider Tips For Marquee Dayclub:
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 45 minutes – 2 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Best to arrive by: 11a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 10:00PM for their Thursday Night parties.
- HOW TO GET TO MARQUEE DAYCLUB: Follow the signage throughout The Cosmopolitan to the main entrance of Marquee Nightclub, which is located on the second floor of the upstairs restaurant area (hint: look for the escalators next to the giant chandelier bar).
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Cabana and daybed pricing varies depending on demand and what event Marquee Dayclub has going on. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Marquee Dayclub.
- BEST CABANA LOCATION: While there certainly isn’t a bad cabana location at Marquee Dayclub, each of their “grand cabanas” on the upper deck offer a private pool area for you and your friends to drink, swim, and enjoy the day.
- BEST FOOD TO ORDER: Check out the pizza or chicken caesar wrap!
Video Of Marquee Dayclub: