Marquee Dayclub at Cosmopolitan
Marquee Dayclub at Cosmopolitan:
Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan spans 22,000 square-feet of the expansive multi-level Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub entertainment complex and boasts two pools, several bars and a gaming area. Some of the top djs, such as Kaskade, Cedric Gervais and Porter Robinson, each hold summer residencies at Marquee Dayclub.
|$30 – $50|
|11AM – Sunset, Daily.|
|30 Minutes – 1.5 Hours, depending on day.|
*JackColton.com works directly with every major Las Vegas dayclub. If you would like to inquire about cabanas and daybed reservations or have further questions about Marquee Dayclub, simply message them directly by filling out the form below. Click here if you would like to be placed on the complimentary Marquee Dayclub guest list.
Insider Tips For Marquee Dayclub:
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 45 minutes – 2 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Best to arrive by: 11a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 10:00PM for their Thursday Night parties.
- HOW TO GET TO MARQUEE DAYCLUB: Follow the signage throughout The Cosmopolitan to the main entrance of Marquee Nightclub, which is located on the second floor of the upstairs restaurant area (hint: look for the escalators next to the giant chandelier bar).
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Cabana and daybed pricing varies depending on demand and what event Marquee Dayclub has going on. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact at Marquee Dayclub.
- BEST CABANA LOCATION: While there certainly isn’t a bad cabana location at Marquee Dayclub, each of their “grand cabanas” on the upper deck offer a private pool area for you and your friends to drink, swim, and enjoy the day.
- BEST FOOD TO ORDER: Check out the pizza or chicken caesar wrap!
Video Of Marquee Dayclub: