The Complete Guide To Liquid Pool at Aria.
The Complete Guide To Liquid Pool at Aria:
The ultimate in poolside opulence, LIQUID Pool Lounge is defined by its distinctive contemporary ambiance and ultra VIP service. Electrifying beats spun by world-class DJs sets a lively mood as guests enjoy the exclusivity and seclusion provided by towering palms. Two VIP luxury pools create a tempting and cool oasis from the hot Vegas sun and overlook the larger main pool deck. Private cabanas equipped with modern technologies, comfortable furniture and contemporary design are available. Multiple bars and a mouthwatering menu complement personalized chaise lounge and daybed services, which provide the perfect summertime refuge.
|$20 – $40, Not Including Special Events.|
|Wednesday – Sunday 11am – 6pm|
|10 Minutes – 2 Hours, depending on event.|
Upcoming Events at Liquid Pool:
Liquid Pool Dress Code:
Liquid Pool’s dress code is best thought of as: dress stylishly like you’re going to a pool and actually getting in the water (even if you don’t plan to).
That being said, there are some fashion items that are not allowed in the door:
- Athletic Gear
- Cargo Shorts
- Torn or Cut Off Clothing
- See Through Bathing Suits
- Baggy Clothing
- Offensive Prints On Clothing
And to avoid surprises when you get to the door, please plan in advance not to have any of these items with you:
- Illegal Drugs
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Sharp Objects
- Over-The-Counter Medications
- Eye Drops
- Contact Lens Solution Cleaner
- Liquid Hand Sanitizer
- Wet Naps/Baby Wipes
- Food, Beverages, Containers
- Toys, Props, Inflatables
- Video Cameras, Go Pros, and SLR Cameras
- Management reserves all rights to refuse entry
(*Regarding prescription drugs: EpiPens, Inhalers, and other absolutely necessary life saving prescriptions are usually allowed in any Las Vegas pool area, with management’s explicit approval on a case-by-case basis. If there is something that is legitimately vital that you have access to while you’re at the pool, we are happy to assist in connecting you with the appropriate person in advance to speak to. Please e-mail [email protected] for assistance.)
Insider Tips For Liquid Pool:
- NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 15 minutes – 1 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Thursdays. Best to arrive by: 11a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Thursday.
- HOW TO GET TO LIQUID: Liquid Pool is located on the main pool deck of the Aria Resort on the Las Vegas Strip. Simply follow the signage throughout the casino to the pool deck area and tell the security guard for the main pool that you’re headed to Liquid.
- DRINK PRICES: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8
- BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Cabana and daybed pricing varies depending on demand and what event Liquid Pool has going on. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, use our direct host contact for Liquid Pool.
- BEST CABANA LOCATION: Liquid Pool is a relatively intimate-sized venue, which means you really can’t have a bad location. If you’re looking for a larger area, ask for a cabana, or enjoy one of their many pool side daybeds.
- BEST FOOD TO ORDER: We like the wraps, chips and salsa, and caesar salad!