1) If not originally from Las Vegas, where did you move here from?
I was born and raised in Havana, Cuba. Before I moved to Las Vegas I was a lead dancer in the world famous show at The Tropicana Cabaret in Havana. I was later recruited to dance for Havana Nights as one of the main characters in the show “Raw Talent” at The Sahara Resort Casino in Las Vegas.
2) Celebrity crush?
I have always had a celebrity crush on Johnny Depp especially in the movie Public Enemies.
3) What do you enjoy the most about Las Vegas nightlife?
My favorite thing about Las Vegas nightlife is that on any given night of the year there is always a busy nightclub that I can go to with my girls and party the night away.
4) Do you prefer your men in boxers or briefs?
4) I prefer my man wearing briefs because I like to see more definition.
5) What’s your favorite feature on you?
My favorite feature on me is my lips because they are extremely sensitive and I love to kiss.
6) Top or bottom?
That’s for me to know and you to find out.
7) Favorite feature on a guy?
My favorite feature on a guy is big and masculine hands, so they can hold me tight.
8) Why should you be named Miss Industry Las Vegas?
I believe I should be named Miss Industry Las Vegas because I have worked at and been a part of several different nightclubs in this city and I love and support all of them.