Foundation Room Guest List
What Is The Cover Charge At Foundation Room:
When you sign up for our guest list you will receive:
- Arrive at Foundation Room by 10:30pm. In dress code. And be at least 21 years old.
- Both men and women get to avoid that pesky General Admission line, instead you will be flying through the dedicated Guest List line.
- Women will likely get in with no cover charge!
- Gentlemen will either get in for a reduced cover charge or free if they are a part of a group with an even male / female ratio.
- Club management reserves all rights.
If visiting Foundation Room as general admission, men will pay $40 and women pay $20 for entry, while having to wait for 5-10 minutes to enter. For holidays and special events such as 4Th Of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day and New Years Eve, entry is higher, the wait is longer and you will need to purchase tickets.
Foundation Room Dress Code:
Want a simple tip to stay within dress code at Foundation Room? Just dress like you’re going out! It’s as easy as that. You’re partying at a great club in a fashionable hotel, with other people who made sure to look like they tried. That doesn’t mean you should be intimidated by their dress code – don’t be, but just remember: dress like you’re going out. For more information, read our complete Las Vegas nightclub dress code guide.
How To Get To Foundation Room:
Foundation Room is located on the 63rd floor of Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino, which is located on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip. You’ll easily find the entrance to the club near the main valet.