Chateau Nightclub Free Guest List Access
Sign Up For Chateau Nightclub Guest List For Free:
Paris Hotel & Casino
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Ladies -or- Gentlemen w/ Equal Ladies
Sign up By: 7:00PM
Read How Chateau Nightclub Guest List Works
What Is The Cover Charge At Chateau Nightclub?
When you sign up for our guest list you will receive:
- Arrive at Chateau Nightclub by 10:30pm. In dress code. And be at least 21 years old.
- Both men and women get to avoid that pesky General Admission line, instead of flying through the dedicated Guest List line.
- Women will likely get in with no cover charge (and maybe even a free drink ticket)!
- Gentlemen will either get in for a reduced cover charge or free if they are a part of a group with an even male / female ratio.
- Club management reserves all rights.
If visiting Chateau Nightclub as general admission, men will pay $30 and women pay $30 for entry while having to wait for 20-30 minutes to enter. For holidays and special events such as 4Th Of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day and New Years Eve, entry is higher, the wait is longer and you will need to purchase tickets.
Chateau Nightclub Dress Code:
Want a simple tip to stay within dress code at Chateau Nightclub? Just dress like you’re going out! It’s as easy as that. You’re partying at a great club in a fashionable hotel, with other people who made sure to look like they tried. That doesn’t mean you should be intimidated by their dress code – don’t be, but just remember: dress like you’re going out. For more information, read our complete Las Vegas nightclub dress code guide.
How To Get To Chateau Nightclub:
Chateau Nightclub is located just off of the main casino floor of the Paris Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. If arriving by taxi cab or through the main valet, the club will be directly to your left. If arriving via the parking garage (or through the connecting Bally’s Hotel hallway), walk diagonally through the casino floor and you will see the club along the wall.