6 things you should know about getting bottle service in Las Vegas
Here are 6 things you should know about getting bottle service in Las Vegas.
1. Location is actually very important – couch or daybed near the pool is a must. Cabanas are very nice and private, but are a bit away from the action. But if you have the cash, do it!
2. You will exceed your minimum spend by about 1.5x unless you have amazing discipline.
3. Have the server ok orders through one person. Preferably the person who is paying. Everyone ordering drinks can get out of hand.
4. If your host can offer you bottle specials, that is much better than a lower minimum. That’s why we suggest to always take care of your host.
5. Bigger isn’t always better. Smaller venues have good ambience and opportunity for conversation. Larger venues have good “mega-party” atmosphere, but are not necessarily more fun.
6. Plan in advance. On the spot bookings usually means no deals, higher minimums, or the venue is sold out.
For more insight from fellow travelers, visit the Jackcolton.com community to help get the most out of your next Vegas vacation.