1 Oak Nightclub Bottle Service and Table Reservations
1 Oak Nightclub Bottle Service
JackColton.com works directly with 1Oak Las Vegas. If you would like to inquire about 1 Oak bottle service or have further questions, simply message a 1 Oak VIP Host directly by filling out the form below.
If bottle service is out of your budget, check out the 1Oak Las Vegas guest list.
How much is Bottle Service at 1 Oak Nightclub?
|Table Location||Table Minimum|
|Main Room table||$1,500|
For an accurate quote on a 1 Oak bottle service minimum, 1 Oak Vegas table prices, bottle prices or to see a menu, simply fill out the above form and a lead host who works directly for 1Oak Nightclub will be in touch shortly.
It’s Free. Easy. And No Obligation Whatsoever!
- Bottles of alcohol at 1Oak Nightclub start at $550.
- 1 Oak bottle service pricing varies greatly depending on the night, scheduled performer, and how busy the club is. Check out the 1Oak Las Vegas event calendar.
- Your table minimum does not include the 8% tax and 20% gratuity.
- Holiday weekends are the most expensive.
How does 1 Oak Bottle Service work?
- Your 1Oak Nightclub host will provide you with different table option.
- Each table will have a table minimum based on location in the club.
- For entry level bottle service pricing, you will be asked to purchase 1 bottle for every 4-5 people in your group.
In addition to the information that your 1Oak Nightclub host will provide after messaging them, we’ve written an in depth Q and A guide about Vegas nightclub bottle service.
What is the best table location at 1 Oak?
The best table location at 1Oak Las Vegas is the owners table. Owners tables are basically upper dancefloor tables located behind the DJ booth. They are private and have the most room, but are also the most expensive. The tables located on the dance floor are usually the club goers favorite, as it is right in the middle of all the action.