Which Las Vegas NightClubs Should You Visit?
PLAN YOUR LAS VEGAS NIGHTLIFE:
Trying to figure out which Las Vegas nightclubs are right for you? You’re in luck. You’ve now got some expert friends in the Vegas nightlife scene and we’ve simply broken down where to go by night, location and based on all of the major questions that people usually send our way. Better yet, we’ll connect you straight to the people you need to know to get in your club(s) of choice.
We’ve had over 10,000,000 unique visitors use our free planning tools over the last 10 years and now we’re excited to have you use JackColton.com to plan your next Las Vegas experience.
A few quick reminders on how this site works…
- JackColton.com is a completely free site that works directly with every major club in Las Vegas. No Middlemen. No Fees. No Problems. We’re here to help you plan your nightlife and easily get in touch with the clubs yourself.
- You can contact the clubs directly by messaging them through each of the orange-linked profiles, or by visiting our Direct Host Contact page. Your message goes straight to a host who actually works at the nightclub.
- If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a question in our popular nightlife forums.
Those looking for the busiest party in town will enjoy to check out Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand. Visit The Bank Nightclub inside Bellagio for a good Open Format DJ. Looking for an evening pool party? Check out XS for Sunday Night Swim (seasonal). Drai’s inside The Cromwell is an excellent choice for live Top 40 performances, followed by an after hours after 1AM.
- The Bank: Located inside Bellagio, Doors open at 10:30. Cover $30, Local’s Free. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
- Drais: Located inside The Cromwell, Doors at 10PM, Men $30, Women $20, Local Ladies Free. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
- Hakkasan: Located inside MGM Grand, Doors open at 10PM, Men $20, Women $20. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
- XS: Located inside Wynn, Doors open at 11PM, Men $30, Women $20, Local’s Free. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
Marquee and XS are two of the most popular nightclubs in Las Vegas, and, fortunately for clubgoers, these two nightlife superstars duke it out every Monday for who can throw the best party. Which means a battle royale for who can get you to their club with the best performances, programming, and celebrity hosts!
- Marquee: Inside Cosmopolitan, Doors open at 10PM, Men $30, Women $20, Locals Free. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
- XS: Inside Encore Las Vegas, Doors open at 10PM, Men $30, Women $20, Locals Free. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
If you were thinking Tuesday was going to be a “relaxed night” in Vegas…think again. Tuesday is another War of the Industry Night as two top-shelf nightclubs battle it out for who can bring the most attractive nightlife industry members to their party. Want to see who wins? Cast your vote at Hyde Nightclub inside Bellagio or Omnia Nightclub at Caesars Palace.
- Hyde: Bellagio, Doors at 10:30PM, Cover $30. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
- Omnia: Caesars Palace, Doors open at 10:30PM, Cover $50 Men, $40 Women. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
If you like your party both inside and outside, check out Surrender at Encore and enjoy the sprawling outdoor pool party that spills into the Encore Beach Club pool area. Visit Light Nightclub inside Mandalay Bay for a larger megaclub experience. Or the beautiful outdoor rooftop at Chateau.
- Chateau: Paris, Doors open at 10pm. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
- Surrender: Wynn, Doors open at 10pm. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
- Light Nightclub: Mandalay Bay, Doors open at 10pm. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
Thursday night in Las Vegas provides three excellent nightclub options: Tao, Hakkasan, and Drais. Since all these venues are similarly sized and target much the same nightlife crowd, you’ll want to pay close attention to the event schedule at each venue as you decide which best suits your taste for the night.
- Drai’s: Cromwell, Doors at 10:30PM, Men $30, Women $20, Local Industry Free. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
- Tao: Venetian, Doors at 10:30PM, Men $30, Women $20, Local Industry Free. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
- Hakkasan: MGM Grand, Doors at 10:30PM, Men $30, Women $20, Local Industry Free. (Reservations & Guest Lists)
BEST VEGAS NIGHTCLUBS ON THE WEEKEND:
While Fridays in Las Vegas are usually at least somewhat slower than Saturdays, you can expect that most all major Las Vegas nightclubs will generally be very busy. And since weekends in Las Vegas bring in a greater number of national and international tourists than weekdays, we will let you in on a little trend: there isn’t always a huge difference in the quality of the weekend crowd from one club to the next.
As a rule of thumb, Saturdays are your busiest nights at most all nightclubs. Lines are longer, table minimums are higher and any club worth going to will be absolutely packed.
NIGHTCLUBS BY LOCATION:
|Caesars Palace||Omnia Nightclub|
|The Cromwell||Drais Nightclub|
|Encore (Wynn)||Surrender Nightclub|
|Encore (Wynn)||XS Nightclub|
|Hard Rock Hotel||Body English|
|Wynn Las Vegas||Intrigue Nightclub|
Downtown Las Vegas has come a long way in recent years, and can be a great alternative for those who are looking for more of a relaxed bar hopping atmosphere. Most all relevant Downtown bars and nightclubs are located in the area known as “East Fremont,” and are all known for their lower prices, relaxed doors, lack of dress code, and approachability. Bonus? You can wander around on Fremont Street, see the light show, ride the zip line, and be a total unapologetic Vegas tourist for a night.
Downtown Cocktail Room
A question most often emailed from those planning their Las Vegas entertainment itinerary is “which club has the most girls?” The answer, of course, is based completely on the luck of the draw. You’ll go to a particular club one week and have it look like Hugh Hefner’s birthday party, only to find it closer to a Men’s bathroom at a Nascar race the next.
Because of this, there really isn’t a good consistent answer for finding the hottest girls at any one spot. It isn’t something anyone can predict. Your odds will always be improved at the newer and more popular clubs, because, in general, better looking crowds tend to go to those venues.
BEST CLUBS FOR YOUR BACHELOR PARTY
Unless your friends are spending money on table service, nightclubs enjoying having bachelor parties inside of them about as much as fluffy the kitten likes being thrown into the bathtub. And we can’t really blame them, as it would seem that nobody likes to be surrounded by a bunch of dudes in a nightclub. If your bachelor party consists of more than eight (8) buddies and you don’t have a lot of $$$ to throw around, you might consider skipping the club and sticking to dinner, strip clubs, and the like.
The groom might not be having much luck getting into the clubs due to his unfortunate affliction of being born with a penis, but the bachelorette and her screaming friends will find the clubs more than eager to accommodate their parties in any way that they can. On the main page of JackColton.com, you’ll find a handy list on the right side of the page that provides you the direct contact of all of the bachelorette coordinators for the major nightclubs. They will be extremely accommodating towards getting you and your female friends in their venues.